Who'd a thunk it

I can scarcely believe it.

I'm out of sleeve purgatory on one of my sister's sweaters.

I just bound off the second sleeve today. The body is now ready to be blocked, and then I can seam in the centre entrelac panel, and then do the bottom ribbing and neckband, and that's it. Off to sister it goes.

No pictures for now, mostly because it's now a bit late in the day for decent natural light. Also, the waste yarn holding the stitches at the hem is a bit of a snarl, and the whole thing doesn't lay very nicely because it's unblocked stockinette, and I am vain, so I'm not showing you that.

I also finally cut the yarn and wove the ends in on a washcloth experiment I've made for myself. I feel so liberated.

Turns out, when you actually put in the knitting time, knitting happens. Who knew.

Comments