It worked out

Well. I didn't finish that sleeve in a day, but it was done the next day, and the sweater got seamed up and blocked, and I was able to put it on and take some pictures on deadline day, so I'll call that a pass.

Media ban on FO shots until pattern release - nothing to see here for now.

In the meantime, I am still plotting away on my shortie sock plan - I've settled on giving them FLK heels on the initial prototypes, and I've selected my yarn for the first pair and cast on last night.

Imagine a progress shot here. The sock is upstairs and it's dark anyway.

I have 36 g of yarn available to me. I started out with 100 g, so the full height socks consumed 67 g of yarn, or 33.5 g per sock. If it takes me 33.5 g to knit a full sock, then I should be okay with 18 g to knit a sock of roughly half the size of the full sock, right? Right?

Comments