Not a problem

I saw it coming. I really did.

A local dyer? Who has an affinity for rainbows and speckled yarns? Whose studio is a short drive from my house, so I can save myself the cost of shipping?

Yeah.

That's not even all of it! I've got some spinning fiber too, and a few other skeins that I need to have a bit of a media ban on for now.

But this is effectively my current Sea Turtle Fiber Arts collection. She did a shop update this week, and I indulged in, um, six more skeins. And that was with me exercising some self control!

I took pictures this morning, and I'm really really jonesing to launch into some socks for me. But, my favourite 2.25 mm needles are in a Sister Sock - Big Sister Guilt won and prodded me into casting on her second sock, but apparently Big Sister Guilt is not strong enough to make me knit on it in a dedicated sort of way - I'm only starting the heel now. So I guess playing with some of that STFA Zebra Sock will have to wait until that Sister Sock is done. Maybe this is the motivation I need to finish up?

Or maybe I'll pick out a skein of Ridley Sock and use my 2.5 mm needles instead?

Comments