It must be Socktober

I'm on a bit of a spree here.

I've got a pair of socks nearly complete - just about halfway through the toe decreases now, I think - so yesterday I wound up two skeins of yarn in anticipation of the socks that will come next. I could theoretically have gone back to a sock that I put on pause to knit the black and white socks (more on those soon!), but that grey and rainbow yarn was really shouting my name, and I also thought I should maybe crank out a pair of sister socks - the bluey greeney yarn was her birthday gift this year (I think?), and it's been a while.

Well. Actually not really. I knit a pair of socks for her in January, and another pair in May? It's not like she's suffering cold feet due to an absence of handknit socks. Still, looking at that interval, I guess now is about right.

Oh. And I still have a finished sweater to share. Hm. I guess it's a good thing the other two sweaters on the go here are sort of on pause while I work out my sock needs.


Comments