Blink

Whoa. Where did June go?



Yes, that is a rather poorly lit picture, because it's raining and dark here today.

Yes, those are my June socks.

Yes, there's only one, and it's not quite done yet. In fact, it's a little ways off - I'm still in gusset decrease territory.

No, I don't think I'll be finishing these on time.

Yes, I have come to accept this, and am at peace with it.

Yes, I plan to play catch up to get back on track with this one-pair-a-month project.

No, I'm not sure how that's going to work out. I just started a new class today, and it will run until mid August. There are just a few shy of 70 students registered. I have no TA to help with marking. Send chocolate.

No, I haven't picked out my next yarn yet. Look how much I have left to go on these!

But it's fine. It will all be fine.

Really.

Comments