Two day streak!

I managed to finish up the Mister's latest socks yesterday evening - no picture yet, as he kindly offered to model them for me, and I said it could wait until he actually intended to wear them. No need to make things super weird as far as he's concerned. I'm not sure he's completely on board with ram-these-socks-on-your-feet-for-two-minutes-and-pose-for-me-while-you're-at-it.

But with the mental space those socks were occupying cleared, I was free to cast on and start the mate to my one complete March sock, and start thinking about my April socks.



I'm going to spend some quality time with my ball winder while I think some more. The two skeins of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock are my April sock options, though late last night I mentally added a third that isn't pictured here to the shortlist. The Knit Picks Stroll Tweed is Mister's choice for his next pair of socks. I know, he just got a pair. What can I say? He says he likes the socks I make for him, and I guess I'm a sucker for that.

Comments