Four in a row

The weather turned miserable on us today - the temperature dropped, we've had some snow fall, and on the whole it was a good day to be hunkered down inside, working from home - I only need to do the lecture-to-the-laptop thing for two more days! Until the Spring session starts, that is. Unless my Spring class gets cancelled. Which wouldn't be great for the budget. But it would be nice for the knitting time.

Sigh.

Last night I finished the heel flap and turned the heel on my sock, and also managed to pick up the gussets and work a few gusset decreases. I'll be able to get into the foot tonight, I'm quite sure, but I don't know if I'll get far enough to make finishing tomorrow not a pipe dream. After all, I still have to lecture tomorrow. And mark. You know. Work.

Sigh.

Comments