How goes it?

Well. Hello there.

Looks like I did that thing again where I randomly vanish during the summer, and fail to reappear in the fall.

Honestly, I will be trying harder. I miss updating this space!

I don't even know how to approach trying to catch up with the knits that have come and gone in the time since I've been here last, so I think pretending there were none might be the way to go. To be fair, I'm not sure there were many completed bloggable things over the past few months anyway. Though, I suppose since when I was last here I was talking a bit about a sweater plan I was about to embark on, I should probably show you that. It's too dark here now for pictures - another obstacle to good knitblogging behaviour in this part of the world - but I'll see what I can do in the next few days.

More soon! Well, sooner than the last time I was here. Yeesh.

Comments