Par for the course

I've been knitting a lot of immensely satisfying striped socks lately with self-striping yarn - there was a pair for Mum for her birthday, and my sister has gotten three pairs.

You know who hasn't gotten any though? ME.

That seemed like a situation that needs correcting, so I pulled out my small self-striping-for-me stash, to pick my poison:



From left to right: String Theory Colorworks Inertia in Malic Acid, Gauge Dye Works Classic Merino Twist in Azurite B, Concrete and Tulips, and White Light

A problem immediately presented itself - I couldn't choose. I wanted to knit them all. (Honestly? I also wanted to knit none, because once I knit them, I don't have them anymore. It's a pang I feel every time I make a yarn selection.)

I thought maybe winding them might help with my decision making.



Nope. Still want to knit them all, somehow simultaneously. Sigh.

Comments