Curiouser and curiouser

On Saturday night - so, four days ago - I finished up with the second clue in the MKAL.

I had to switch to different scraps at the very end of the first clue, and continued with the new scraps for the second clue. The transition point is pretty obvious:



The colour transition is nearly aligned with a structural transition point, though, so maybe it won't leap out at the eye so obviously when I have more knitted object? We'll see.

Once again, two yarns that I thought were really different when looking at the cakes had more similarities than anticipated, so the resulting fabric isn't super stripy.



Still, I'm having a good time.

The only problem? I want to keep going, but the next clue isn't out yet - it's due out on 13 April.

And all my stash is packed and moved.

What's that? Sister sweater sleeves? Oh yeah. Those. My destiny. In perpetuum.

Never mind. I'm on it.

Comments