Ready, make waiting

The next stage of the Tour de Sock starts tonight.

Right when I'll be eating dinner.

Today my plan is to do laundry like a crazy person - I've been procrastinating a bit, and there's a bit of a backlog that I should address. I'm about to get a crockpot dinner going soon, and then I'll nip out to the grocery store to pick up some things for the next few days. Once I figure out what our dinners over the next few days are going to be. I think one night I'll try a new soup recipe.

The weather is cold and dreary and drizzly here today - which might explain why I'm feeling keen on soup. That sweater I knit for my sister before the Tour kicked off is soaking in the sink as I type, and I'll lay it out to block. Then it will only need buttons.

I want tonight's pattern release to hurry up and come already, but there's a fair bit I should really do before it, so I guess it can take its time.

Comments