Crazy making

So.

It's been a week since I last posted all excited about the upcoming Tour, and showed off my sponsor stash, and mentioned something about needing to make a yarn choice for Stage One. Sock Gamma. Which will apparently do well in a solid, semi-solid, tonal, or subtly variegated yarn.

I still haven't made a decision.

My sponsor stash is sort of scattered around the spot where I park my bum in front of the laptop when I work from home - which, in all honesty, hasn't been happening so much the past week. I thought I'd be able to get so much done.

Yet, here I sit, surrounded by gorgeous yarn, but not knowing how to handle it. My brain is being pulled in too many directions at once - and not all yarny directions either.

Maybe I should start winding.

Or maybe that will just make things worse, because suddenly I'll have a pile of labels to keep track of too.

On the sweater finishing front? I think I can get two knocked out. One for me, one for sis.

If the crazy doesn't send me off the deep end.

Comments