TdS 2013: round 2, day 3



It's become clear to me that these socks will not be wrapped up today, so I thought it might be prudent to get the second bit of stranded knitting taken care of yesterday. I hope to get sock #1 wrapped up today, but today is sort of busy with non-sock pursuits.

I still have lots of time before the cutoff of this stage, so I'm disappointed, but not worried yet. I had been hoping to improve upon my performance from the last round, but that's clearly not happening.

And for round 3? The word intarsia is being bandied about. I quiver in fear.

I've never done intarsia before.

Of course, I'd never done beading or stranded colourwork before either, and now I've done both. Still, something about intarsia makes me nervous.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go bake a batch of cookies and then clean up the cooking detritus. Sigh.

Comments