Fifteen seconds

Hee! I know I'm late with this, but looky!

Those are my socks. Made by me. On another blog, where someone else is talking about them, using words like awesome and a work of art.

Wheeee!

Although, now I must admit to a tiny nudge of regret that I listed the name of the socks as PikaCatnip on the Ravelry project page. I just run around slapping pika onto project names there as if it's some kind of meaningful prefix, it's really just a sort of marker - a this is mine sort of thing - that is a none-too-subtle nod to a lingering fondness for that shockingly cute Pokémon. I was once sort of obsessed with Pikachu, collecting all sorts of collectibles featuring its likeness. It got a bit weird.

I'd say I'm not so weird about it now, but the names I assign projects in Ravelry might suggest otherwise.

In any event, I busted out a real camera to take the pics featured on the TFA blog - a Canon DSLR borrowed from Someone Else, which means I don't really know the technical specs on the camera body itself or on the lens I used, as I was not involved in any of the research that went on prior to the purchasing. I'll probably still mostly rely on my iPhone for pictures, though. It's just so easy.

Comments