Maybe a small problem

Apparently the using of scraps to make a sweater has opened some sort of floodgate within me, because my resistance to purchasing new yarn from what I've come to think of as my own personal local hook-up has gotten sort of perilously low.

Yeah. In all fairness, one of those skeins was from a previous purchase - somehow I missed the part where I take a picture and update my Rav stash minder - but the other four were all purchased in two separate orders placed about a week apart.

Don't get me wrong - I regret nothing - but I should probably shift my focus to enjoying the fun times I've lined up for myself before I go about plotting and preparing for even more. After all, my storage space is finite, and, um, it's sort of full.

Like I said, though. I regret nothing.

Comments