Fickle dee dee

So I've been working on a sweater for a little while.


Boom! That's a complete body and a good chunk of the first sleeve. I can see myself actually wearing a new sweater in the not-too-distant future!

Except. I've sort of been distracted a bit by this bit of stranded business:



That there is the very barest beginnings of an Inspira Cowl, Steampunk version (written for fingering weight yarn). I'm just cobbling together some leftover sock yarn, and I'm honestly not sure how deep my cowl is going to end up being.

Just a couple of things I've been plugging away on. Plus, I'm planning on doing some blocking this week, which will lead to a seaming extravaganza for my sister's big blue sweater, after which that thing will be off my conscience for good.

Speaking of which, I suppose there's no reason I shouldn't get one of the pieces blocking right now.

Comments