TdS 2015: stage 3, days 1 & 2

I'm not sure if today is officially only day 2 of this stage - it was released at midnight official Tour time. Locally, though, the pattern dropped at 11 PM on Saturday, so to my mind that makes my Saturday day 1, and Sunday day 2.

Not that it matters much, because Sunday was also Father's Day, and while the Mister is not a father, we both have fathers, and while his father is too far away for more than a phone call, mine is a short drive from here, so we had my family over for dinner last night, so yesterday was really really not so much with the knitting time. Witness, day 1:



Day 2:



I swear there is a difference between those two, but it's subtle - about five rounds' worth of difference.

Meanwhile, there are many many finished pairs appearing - or should that read Finnished pairs? Because the vast majority of those who are done are Finns. Oh well. I better get a move on if I want to meet my goal!

Comments