K'done: Sunday Swing Socks

A couple of swings, but no miss.



 Pattern: Sunday Swing, by Kristel Nyberg Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Handpainted, in Tea Party Needles: Knit Picks Harmony DPNs, 2.75 mm / US 2 This was a fun little pattern - great for the wildly variegated yarn, something with greater stitch detail would have likely caused seizures with this yarn. I did my usual sock thing, which basically means I do a Magic Cast-On toe, twisted yarn over increases until I have 56 stitches around, then work the pattern on top with stockinette on the bottom. Plunk in a short row heel, keep going up the leg, finish off with 10 rounds of 1x1 rib. I also mirrored the second sock by switching all the k2tog for ssk, and reversing the increases and decreases. Easy peasy, but I still felt clever doing it. And a closeup shot: 



Comments